This fire damage occurred in Pittsburg, CA. This fire started in the kitchen caused by a forgotten protein on the stove top, that also affected the microwave above the stove and made a bigger fire that almost ruined the entire kitchen.
Our team was called to clean up the fire damage before reconstruction. We cleaned the entire house and also the contents damaged from soot and smoke smell.
We assured the homeowner that we will not only deep clean the house to remove the signs of the smoke but the also the smell of the smoke and give her an updated kitchen.
This kitchen was cleaned with very efficient products from the SERVPRO line to allow for an efficient reconstruction.
We made it look "Like it never even happened."