Fire Damaged Ceiling in Pittsburg, CA
This fire damage occurred in Pittsburg, Ca. This fire started in the kitchen caused by a forgotten protein on the stove top, that also affected the appliances and made a bigger fire that almost ruined the entire kitchen.
Our team was called to clean up the fire damage before reconstruction. We cleaned the entire house and also the contents damaged from soot and smoke smell.
We assured the home owner that we will not only deep clean the house to remove the signs of the smoke but the also the smell of the smoke,
This ceiling was clean with very effective products from the SERVPRO line.